[Coco] AGD converted games for the SuperSprite-FM+ - BigPack#02

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Fri May 12 05:46:12 EDT 2023

Hello,
As I have just uploaded pack #9 of AGD converted games for our module
SuperSprite-FM+ (by John Whitworth)
I have decided to publish the current collection as SSBigPack#02 just to
make things easier to have all
of the games in just one download!
This pack contains, as usual, all of the virtual files for both machines
(DSK, VDK) and besides I have
added a zip with all of the readme files and another with the
screenshots for these games.
I hope you'll enjoy!
cheers!
Pere Serrat

You could download the games and other files at
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11094
http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200039356

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de AVG.
www.avg.com