[Coco] AGD converted games for the SuperSprite-FM+ module - Pack #8

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Fri May 5 04:29:52 EDT 2023

Hello,

This is pack #8 of AGD games converted from Spectrum to our
SuperSprite-FM+ module (by John Whitworth)

I have included here a corrected version of CAPS1 (old game). Now going
back to previous screens ensures

the player will appear at the correct place, not at the default position!

These are the games that come in this pack

Baby Monkey Alba by Javier Quero (C)2017

Bola Ke Ase by Amebatron Software (C)2022

Bumber by Mike Thunder (C)2015

Cap'n Rescue by Stephen Nichol v1.1 (C)2014

Gherbert Groundhog in Save the Date by Psychic Parrot (C)2022

Janky Joe by SloanySoft (C)2023

Mr Hair and the Kitty Katakombs by Micro Chops (C)2022

Yokai Monk by Poe Games (C)2022

Notes:

- Gherbert Groundhog is a commercial game brought to us for free by Jeff
Murray, the author

- Janky Joe has a special Intro: it switches between two images

cheers

Pere Serrat

These are the links to the pages where you could download the games and
have a look at some screenshots

http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200039338
<http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200039338>

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11088
<http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11088>

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de AVG.
www.avg.com