[Coco] Keyboard project for CoCo 1

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:36:31 EDT 2023

On 5/3/2023 4:44 PM, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
>   I don't recall the revision, but the connector is a 1 x 16 90 degrees male header connector.
> <I can't find a way to include a picture>
> Salvador
>      On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 02:30:41 PM CDT, Robert Emery via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

That is original CoCo1 - it once had a short (1in) ribbon, with 90deg
pin header sockets on opposite sides (up,ribbon,down) which folded to
match the pin header on that keyboard with the pin header on an early
(C,D,E) CoCo1 motherboard. Seems the F board had a chicklet that looked
similar, but had a mylar.

As part of the keyfix project, I have made very thin boards to fit the
'mylar socket' on a CoCo2/3. Email me (rick at computerconect.com) with a
post address, I'll send you one.