[Coco] Keyboard project for CoCo 1

Robert Emery remery66 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:30:15 EDT 2023

Any CoCo1/2 (and even 3) keyboard has the same pinout, but the connectors
varied over the years.
Some sockets have contacts on one side, some on the other side, with traces
on the mylar keyboard to match. I think early ones were even soldered in.
It's kind of a crap-shoot whether a newer keyboard will *easily* work with
an older CoCo, but where there's a will there's a way.

Can you share a picture of your keyboard and it's connector? What revision
is your CoCo1?

Bob