[Coco] Computer Club Meeting in Palatine Illinois on May 6th. 2023 from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Tue May 2 00:05:44 EDT 2023

All local Chicago people,

The Palatine Library is a modern library, they have changed with the times.
They have a maker space. Thy have 3D printers, a laser etcher, a large
format printer, a large flatbed scanner, perhaps a laminator, sewing
machines, iron transfer machine, eBooks, and nice meeting rooms with a
kitchen. The kitchen has a microwave, refrigerator, and sink. I can use my
library card if you need a printout or a quick scan. If you have not been to
a library in a while, then come check it out. Then you can go back to your
own library and tell them how jealous you are. I can provide more detail if
you like. We can meet in person for a change. We can have a live demo. You
may meet the people who put on the Vintage Computer Festival Midwest
(VCFMW). Perhaps we can offer some free advice on how to turn your big mess
in to a respectful collection and how to turn a profit. I need a paying job,
so this is a chance for me to network for a job. Once the meeting is over,
we can hangout somewhere if you like. What if 7 of us techie types could put
out mind together and conquer a breakout room in Schaumburg?

-John Mark Mobley