[Coco] 64K Coco mode and the MC6883

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Mar 28 18:03:56 EDT 2023

The method does have the drawback of changing the string length to 126, which could create problems if the string is used later in the program.  One of those things that can cause a real headache trying to figure out why unpredictable results occurred.  Executing via EXEC (256*MS +LS) would be better programming technique.

Art