[Coco] pepper board installation instructions, updated link

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Mar 19 20:09:06 EDT 2023

I am thinking this is most likely an email client issue, not necessarily
a browser issue. As Gene stated earlier.
I use eM Client for windows. It has been good for me, and comes with
calendar and all the other bells and whistles, but not bloated with
junk.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.