[Coco] vcc.ini issues OVCC

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sun Mar 19 17:52:43 EDT 2023

Tormod

OVCC Worked once I had the right key THANKS.
I do have one problem though when I make changes to the configuration
and try to
save them the save fails. I would like to have a hdVcc.ini and a
netVcc.ini where
the hdVcc.ini has the orc90 device in mpi #4 while the netVcc.ini has
the Becker
drive wire device in mpt #4. And just load the appropiate file at
startup. But when
I make the changes which work fine by the way and try to save them the
save fails
I looked at the obvious permissions but that eas not the problem as I
made everything in the directory 666. My system(s) Ubuntu 22.04 and
Linux Mint 21 same problem for both system.

Charlie