[Coco] Am9511 Arithmetic Processing Unit Cartridge Pak, for the Color Computer

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Wed Mar 15 01:32:40 EDT 2023

Don Barber,

 > I don't imagine many people are interested in actually building one of
 > these as its so niche, but if I get some interest I might be talked
 > into placing an order with nextpcb/pcbway to get a batch and bring the
 > bare boards to CoCoFest.

I'd be willing to go in for a couple. After I saw your post, I went on
Ebay and ordered a couple of NOS AM9511 chips (and DL'd your repo).
Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to pick 'em up at the Fest - but if
you could mail 'em to me, I would pay for shipping and tracking.

Assuming you get any interest.

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org