[Coco] The Coco Nation News stories for Episode 303, March 4, 2023

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Tue Mar 7 23:36:32 EST 2023

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023, 11:27 AM Christopher R. Hawks via Coco <
coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Mar 2023 21:12:02 -0600
> "Robert \"Exile In Paradise\" Murphey via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
> wrote:
>
> > PREFERENCE POLL
> > Do you prefer I ...
> > a) ... keep posting these lists of summaries and links?
> > b) ... only a single link to a webpage of summaries and links?
> > c) ... stop posting these
> > d) ... do something else (Please explain in a thread)
> >
> [...]
>
> Robert:
>
>     A or B. Maybe B would be be best as we wouldn't get such large
> replies...

That's as may be, but if we don't have a posting with actual text to reply
to, it's much harder to start discussion threads about the news brought up
by the postings.

It would be a bit of a shame if we missed out on a discussion somebody
didn't start because they didn't want to summarize a synopsis of a news
item posted on a web forum somewhere.