[Coco] The Coco Nation News stories for Episode 303, March 4, 2023

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Mar 7 09:01:56 EST 2023

On Sun, Mar 05, 2023 at 09:12:02PM -0600, Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey via Coco wrote:
> PREFERENCE POLL
> Do you prefer I ...
> a) ... keep posting these lists of summaries and links?
> b) ... only a single link to a webpage of summaries and links?
> c) ... stop posting these
> d) ... do something else (Please explain in a thread)

I would suggest that anyone that wants to access the links will only be
one click away from that. Also, presumably each week's list should be a
distinct page at the external site and not some constantly updating
single page as someone earlier in the thread seemed to think it would be.

Those looking for an example of how this might look are invited to
experienece what we do for show notes at The CoCo Crew Podcast:

	http://cococrew.org

But, of course, implementation for The CoCo Nation is up to you. Choose wisely! ;-)

John