[Coco] The Coco Nation News stories for Episode 303, March 4, 2023

Mark mpacan at flutterball.com
Mon Mar 6 22:41:57 EST 2023

   A) for sure, we love the summaries, typically only have time to listen
   to some of CoCo Nation Podcast each week in the car with my son, so
   having all the links and summary via email is great.  Thanks for all
   the hard work, now we know if we missed something important to go back
   and listen to.
    <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

     >>> PREFERENCE POLL
     >>> Do you prefer I ...
     >>> a) ... keep posting these lists of summaries and links?
     >>> b) ... only a single link to a webpage of summaries and links?
     >>> c) ... stop posting these