[Coco] The Coco Nation News stories for Episode 303, March 4, 2023

Johann Klasek johann+coco at klasek.at
Mon Mar 6 14:11:29 EST 2023

For me, A is optimal because I always read my emails in text form. I
appriciate it when the message already contains all valuable content.

Some hybrid approach: Maybe the trailing block with all the links seems
to be static and will be repeated on each transmission. I would
suggest to share this information on a web page and leave only one link
pointing to this collected information.

On Mon, Mar 06, 2023 at 10:32:48AM -0600, RETRO Innovations via Coco wrote:
> On 3/6/2023 10:27 AM, Christopher R. Hawks via Coco wrote:
> >
> >      A or B. Maybe B would be be best as we wouldn't get such large
> > replies...
>
> That's a good argument in favor of B over A.
>
> Mind you, good list etiquette includes deleting unneeded portions of the
> original text in a reply, but I think it was you originally that noted lots
> of folks don't remember to do that.

My full support for this.

Johann