[Coco] Just bought me a CoCo 3...

Jay Searle jay.searle1973 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:27:33 EST 2023

You can get a coco rgb to scart cable and a scart to HDMI box on eBay. About $60. Works great I have two. Just be careful on the box you buy some don’t work with coco rgb. Don’t scrimp on it price wise and you should be ok. If I can find picture of the one I use I’ll post it. Great setup, totally plug and play.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone