[Coco] COCOSDC case made from nylon

Charles J Pelosi chaspelosi at outlook.com
Thu Feb 16 09:29:12 EST 2023

My apologies to the list owner. I tried to post something yesterday and added an attachment. It was the wrong one at that.

I have printed a case for the COCOSDC using nylon. The case is modeled after the FD-501 case. I found it here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4880775

Is nylon a safe material to use for electronics? I'm worried about static.
I could print the case in ABS but then I would have to paint or dye it.

Here is an album of the case. It was printed in black nylon but of course after post process it is more greyish.
Still, very nice. Album shows parts just after printing and then finished.
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/folder_16x16.png]COCOSDC_FD501<https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkqHrw8jl0oZiecnQg1yTG36v_uOjg?e=D3NaBo>

Thanks

Charlie