[Coco] Looking for original floppy disks of FHL FLEX for CoCo

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 30 12:21:44 EDT 2023

Michael, I think I had an original disk of Color Flex 5.0 by Frank Hogg Labs.  I sold my entire CoCo collection to Brian Wieseler a few years ago.  Brian, this disk is stored in box S15, with original documentation.  Please check to see if my records are correct.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows