[Coco] Looking for original floppy disks of FHL FLEX for CoCo

Michael R. Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sat Apr 29 22:29:46 EDT 2023

Thanks Robert.

I already checked out the files from the archive. Those are all backups, none of them are the original disks.

Also I am on the FuFu (FLEX/UniFLEX) email list and nobody on there popped up with any disks.

I guess I will have to break down and re-create from scratch the missing program which only exists on the original master disks.

Sent from my iPhone