[Coco] CoCoFEST! Auction

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 08:15:42 EDT 2023

All,

I have put a number of Sinclair Computers in the auction.
If you questions about Sinclair computers then try:
https://groups.io/g/TS2068

Information:
https://www.timexsinclair.com/

How to Fix Timex Sinclair 2068 Video:
https://www.timexsinclair.com/blog/how-to-fix-2068-video-output/

https://www.timexsinclair.com/product/westridge-2050-modem/

The Westridge 2050 300 Baud Direct Connect Modem will work on:
Sinclair ZX81
Timex Sinclair 1000
Timex Sinclair 1500
Timex Sinclair 2068

https://www.timexsinclair.com/product/printer/

https://www.timexsinclair.com/product/ts-2040-printer-paper/

Search ebay: Timex 2040 printer paper
Also, it is possible to buy FAX thermal paper and cut it down to size using
an EXACTO knife.

The Timex Sinclair 2040 printer will work with the:
Sinclair ZX80 if it has the 8K ROM (Floating Point BASIC) upgrade but not if
it has the original 4K ROM (Integer BASIC).
Sinclair ZX81
Timex Sinclair 1000
Timex Sinclair 1500
Timex Sinclair 2068

https://www.timexsinclair.com/computers/sinclair-zx80/

https://www.timexsinclair.com/computers/sinclair-zx81/

https://www.timexsinclair.com/computers/timex-sinclair-1000/

https://www.timexsinclair.com/computers/timex-sinclair-1500/

https://www.timexsinclair.com/computers/timex-sinclair-2068/

I plan to have a display of Sinclair computers at my CoCoFEST! table.

John Mark Mobley