[Coco] Even more questions

qbancoffee qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 01:54:24 EDT 2023

I haven't tried it on a beaglebone but I have tried it on 64 bit
raspian(custom debian for the rpi).

I'm not sure what is running on the beaglebone these days but if you can
run 64 bit linux it should run.'

Here is a link to a compiled version with a JRE included.

https://github.com/qbancoffee/drivewire4/releases/tag/4.3.3p_linux_arm_64

It has an installer as well.

Pedro