[Coco] Even more questions

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:19:03 EDT 2023

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 7:21 AM Bill Gunshannon via Coco <
coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> I have had reason to look at the Beagle Bone Black recently.
>
> Seems to be like the rPi only more powerful. So....
>
> Has anyone tried putting Drivewire on the Beagle Bone?

I myself have not.  Don't own one.

> Does the Python version (pywire?)  support the networking stuff
>
> like the Java version (inetd, httpd, telnet)?

Here is the URL to the repo for pyDriveWire which also gives information
about the project.
https://github.com/n6il/pyDriveWire

So far I have used the SuperComm with both Java DriveWire and pyDriveWire
without issue.
I have used it to telnet into my CoCo3 with the inetd
It supports the time feature as well as the normal virtual disk stuff.