[Coco] HDBDOS ROM

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:01:33 EDT 2023

If I want to build an HDBDOS ROM for IDE and DW4 how do I do it?

I must have to put the numbers for C/H/S somewhere and then I

would need to know which object in the Makefile would build a

ROM with both IDE and DW in it.  I've looked at some of the source

but I am not sure how to go about actually building it.  My desire is

to make a PROM to go in the funny slot of the Glenside IDE controller

and put a CF to IDE in the IDE connector and set it up to run NitrOS9

from the disk.

bill