[Coco] A basic compiler with Dragon / 6809 support

Philip Klossner pklossner at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 2 16:26:46 EDT 2023

I looked and confirm that they have Coco there, specifically mentioning
the 6809E as a valid target. I found a Windows-only version of the IDE
so I might try it on my Surface Pro. (Now if I can only get that ... or
anything ... to connect to the Coco3, I'll be maybe not in 7th Heaven,
but at least 2nd or 3rd layer :)

Phil k