[Coco] Browser for emulator .dsk images?

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Jun 22 12:48:01 EDT 2022

On 6/22/22 11:57, Allen Huffman via Coco wrote:
> Are there any graphical browsers for CoCo .dsk files, specifically OS-9 hard drive images from CoCoSDC?
I can't remember who wrote it or its name, tried to be an mc for the os9
folks,
But was severely crippled due to the huge fonts the coco used. Two pane
like mc,
Name started with a m but that's about all I can recall in 2022.

Take care & stay well, Allen.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis