[Coco] Coco 3 Repack pictures

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 13:13:30 EDT 2022

Hi all,
I would like to include a pic or two of the CoCo 3 repack that was auctioned off. I believe it was won by Kirk Rietveld, correct? If so, Henry or Kirk, if you read this, can you post two or three pics of the repack so I can include it in the news letter? Or anyone else who has them?
Preferably, I am looking for pics of the exterior of the computer, not insides, at east for now. Of course, if a bunch of pics of the inside and outside can be posted, then better for me :-). Thanks! Salvador