[Coco] Updated CoCo Quiz Games

M. David Johnson mdj at bds-soft.com
Thu Jun 16 11:17:52 EDT 2022

Ralph Serpas recently discovered a typo in BDS Software's Genesis 1-11 Quiz Game.

In addition, I also found some other typos in the Advanced Subtraction game and in the Advanced Division game.

I’ve made the corrections and the corrected versions of all three are now up on the website.

In addition to the CoCo versions, I’ve also translated all eleven of the quiz games from CoCo BASIC into combined (php and JavaScript) versions which can now be played online at www.bds-soft.com/games.php .

--
M. David Johnson
mdj at bds-soft.com