[Coco] HBD-DOS FD Controller

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:08:25 EDT 2022

If you want to use the SDC to easily boot DW then put this folder on the ROOT of your SD card.  There are lots of ways to boot DW from the SDC but this loader is clean and easy

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ellut30swuxe3/-DW3CC3-

[https://www.mediafire.com/images/logos/mf_logo250x250.png]<https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ellut30swuxe3/-DW3CC3->
MediaFire<https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ellut30swuxe3/-DW3CC3->
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
www.mediafire.com