[Coco] OS-9 / NitrOS9 floppy disk directory layout.

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jun 13 16:54:26 EDT 2022

The OS9Boot file can be anywhere on a disk. However, most bootable OS-9 disks are created with the with OS9Boot and the main directory before any other files are placed on the disk.
Why don't you experiment by creating your own 1.5 Meg disk and OS9gen or Cobbler it to see where the OS9Boot file gets placed? That should be more fun than asking your question. 😊

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android