[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 81 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Feb 28 11:08:43 EST 2022

Episode 81 -- Value of Glenside membership ; CoCo-related schematic errors ; Review of CoCodle

Show notes: http://cococrew.org/cococrew-podcast-81.html

The CoCo Crew Podcast homepage: http://cococrew.org/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC_Rg6K2FKU

The CoCo Crew has returned -- are you ready??

Along with the usual news and announcements, we discuss some
motivations for joining Glenside, I delve a bit into why so many
CoCo-related schematics seem to have errors, and Neil reviews CoCodle
by Rick Adams.

Now it's time for you to join our Crew...The CoCo Crew!!