[Coco] More related stuff found, looking for a good home

michaelkline704 at gmail.com michaelkline704 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:05:31 EST 2022

I would also be interested in knowing where and >>if<<, the pens are still
available somewhere. I have the TRS-80 PC-2 Printer/Cassette Interface. It
uses the same pens.  I heard that they are possibly available in Europe. But
I don't have the details.

John,

Roll paper is available in many sizes and thicknesses. You may have search
by paper thickness width. If too large, then cut down. Or make a paper spool
holder that sits behind the printer. You may have to cut the width so that
it fits the width of the printer. These are just ideas. You can search for
New-Old-Stock cassettes on eBay or Amazon. I bought several 30-minute
Maxell's last year. Still the question about these old, shrink-wrapped
cassettes are; do they still move freely? That will be answered on a
cassette-by-cassette basis.

There is a source for Cassettes. I've never tried them. I Bing search
revealed: https://www.deltamedia.com/collections/audio-cassettes

Cheers!'
Michael