[Coco] Drivewire on an original Raspberry Pi

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 08:03:24 EST 2022

 That is funny and it reminds of this story.
"One day in 1939, George Bernard Dantzig, a doctoral candidate at the University of California, Berkeley, arrived late for a graduate-level statistics class and found two problems written on the board. Not knowing they were examples of “unsolved” statistics problems, he mistook them for part of a homework assignment, jotted them down, and solved them. (The equations Dantzig tackled are more accurately described not as unsolvable problems, but rather as unproven statistical theorems for which he worked out proofs.)"