[Coco] Drivewire on an original Raspberry Pi

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 21:23:26 EST 2022

 Excellent, thanks!
    On Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 07:44:30 PM EST, Walter ZAMBOTTI <zambotti at iinet.net.au> wrote:

 Here's da link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_LfqpNzTVydtYMaDVVgK_EJOEorZVFU8?usp=sharing

You will need libgtk2.0 installed and possibly more depending on your
development environment setup.

Make the build.sh executable and run it and respond to any missing
libraries by installing them and rerunning.

If all goes well it will crash when attempting to make the GLX library.
This is expected and doesn't matter.

What you should have is four .so libraries:

libswt-atk-gtk-4234.so

libswt-cairo-gtk-4234.so

libswt-gtk-4234.so

libswt-pi-gtkj-4234.so

Copy these four files into the swt library cache folder appropriate for
you architecture:

~/.swt/lib/linux/X86_64

~/.swt/lib/linux/aarch64

~/.swt/lib/linux/armhf (I assume this would be where a 32 bit PI OS
would put them)

Completely unsure where OSX or Windows would put them.

Regards

Walter