[Coco] Drivewire on an original Raspberry Pi

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 1 08:21:48 EST 2022

I managed to locate the correct 4.2.3.4 eclipse-swt java source which
came with the C source for the system libraries (libswt-*.so).

I modified the build script to recognize ARM64 (aarch64) and built the
required .so libraries.

they work.

I now have DriveWire4 working on both Ubuntu 20.04 (or later) on both
AMD64 (X86) and ARM64.

Regards

Walter