[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 91 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Dec 29 11:46:17 EST 2022

Episode 91 -- Interview with Tim Lindner re: VideoTex; Holiday Buying
		Rules; Review of Jumping Joey

http://cococrew.org/cococrew-podcast-91.html

http://cococrew.org/

Along with our usual batch of News and Announcements, we are joined
by Tim Lindner to discuss his recent work with VideoTex, the hosts
discuss holiday buying rules for retro hobbyists, and Neil reviews
Jumping Joey.  So get ready to stay up until midnight, cuddle-up for
whatever local New Year's event you enjoy, and prepare for 2023 with
The CoCo Crew Podcast!

https://youtu.be/_Ovg6qdYVls