[Coco] Bob Swoger's declining health

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:46:19 EST 2022

I never had an opportunity to meet Bob. But I can't mourn his passing, not
because I didn't know him, but because I know he's in a better place. He's
with the Lord. That is what matters. And it sounds like his family intends
to celebrate his life rather than mourn his passing, so I'm with them on
that.

Wayne