[Coco] Bob Swoger's declining health

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Mon Dec 19 14:31:49 EST 2022

   I met Bob in 2010 attending my first CoCoFEST! He made me feel welcome.
   I still have the original USB key he was distributing his Logicall
   software on. One of the things I'll always remember about Bob is his
   voice. I've always thought he has the perfect radio voice. Even during
   the Glenside meetings you could always hear him so clear. I will
   definitely miss him. He was a big part of Glenside / CoCoFEST! Rest in
   peace.
   On Dec 19, 2022 1:42 p.m., John Mark Mobley via Coco