[Coco] Error running DriveWire4

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:26:49 EST 2022

Hi,

This is the RXTX serial library that DW4 uses crashing.  It happens.
Since the issue isn't DW specific, I think you'll find potential
solutions or workarounds by googling for "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(0xc0000005) rxtxserial.dll"

There are many results, I'd guess one of the fixes there will solve
it.  You can also trying loading a different version of RXTX than DW4
includes in the download since that's got to be getting pretty crusty.
There are config.xml settings to specific which .dll you'd like DW to
try using.

-Aaron