[Coco] The CoCo Nation is searching for a logo and wants your input.

TL Steege tsteege at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:30:36 EST 2022

Thank you to both Eddy and James.  The first choice was "CoCo Nation" but,
there were a lot of factors that went into the new name.  As mentioned the
.com domain was taken, which would have been ok, but unfortunately so was
the FaceBook group and more importantly the YouTube Channel.  A lot of
names were tossed around when the show changes were in the initial planning
stages, and unfortunately, these all had the same problem.  The CoCo Nation
is an international community for all CoCo users and the users of all
CoCo-based computers.  We hope all of our brothers and sisters around the
world will enjoy what the future holds for this great community and The
CoCo Nation show, the only Live and Interactive weekly talk show featuring
the Color Computer.

Hope you all have a great Holiday Season and an awesome New Year!