[Coco] RS-DOS C compiler, maybe cross compiler?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 7 14:11:39 EST 2022

I am finally taking a look at CMOC. I was trying to get it to build under Windows via CYGWIN, but no luck. After installing a bunch of extra stuff to make the ./configure script work (G++, perl, yacc/bison, etc.), the make now fails complaining about ‘usleep’ in main.cc.

From what I see, “it just works” for Linux and mac OS X users (my main system will be Mac, so I’ll try that, but I wanted to learn how to do it on Windows as well).

I have been unable to find any blog posts about “building CMOC for Widnows”. Does anyone have a link to a writeup on it?

Thanks…