[Coco] CoCo RS-232 ROM Pack for sale...

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis at maltedmedia.com
Sat Dec 3 13:55:19 EST 2022

On 2022-12-03 12:57, gene heskett via Coco wrote:

> On 12/2/22 19:41, Joel Rees via Coco wrote:
>
>> I was thinking that the efforts to make TLS and end-to-end encrypted
>> mail actually work might be causing people problems, but it looks
>> something reached into this message and erased URLs.
>
> That, you can bet the farm on, is a google "fix" forcing folks to use
> their service so they can milk it for whatever data it might contain.
> just one of the reasons I bailed out of gmail a decade ago. We'll see
> if my web address is removed from this posts echo.

I'm guessing that the HTML stripper on the CoCo mail list might have
done that. I have the HTML stripper sent. I think Joe's original might
have been sent as HTML text, though I never saw the original.

I've composed this post as HTML and let's see what happens. Just a link
to my own page. Let's see if it stays below:

http://maltedmedia.com/bathory

Dennis