[Coco] CoCo RS-232 ROM Pack for sale...

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:41:13 EST 2022

I was thinking that the efforts to make TLS and end-to-end encrypted
mail actually work might be causing people problems, but it looks like
something reached into this message and erased URLs.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 8:42 AM Joe Schutts via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I finally got the chance to post the extra RS-232 ROM Pack that I just found. I also posted a Linksys Router that I also have for sale, if anyone is interested. I will put the links for these items below if anyone is interested.
> Thanks and take care...
> Joe...
> RS-232 ROM Pack
> AND
>
> Linksys Router
>

> | $50.00 |

> |  |
> Linksys Router (EA9200-4A) 745883668359 | eBay
>
> Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Linksys Router (EA9200-4A) at the best online pric...

Joel Rees

http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html