[Coco] Is anyone else having trouble streaming episode 90?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Dec 2 11:56:47 EST 2022

On Fri, 2022-12-02 at 11:53 +0000, rietveld rietveld via Coco wrote:
> I use Podcast Addict, on my Android device, to download the CoCo Crew
> Podcasts. This app uses the ITUNES search engine.  The current
> episode is the only one that is not available to me.  The download
> list is only showing up to episode 89

This is the only complaint that I have heard so far.

We did transition to anchor.fm, but the URL for the RSS feed has been
redirected. That should make things work in general, but perhaps
something in your chain is specifically still doewnloading the RSS feed
from Cyber Ears?

John

--
John W. Linville	Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com		might be all we have.  Be ready.