[Coco] French CoCo

jrosslist at outlook.com jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri Dec 2 01:28:33 EST 2022

M. David Johnson wrote:
> ... looks like ever getting any more CoCoVGAs may simply not happen.

the chips will make a come-back for sure.  Supply and demand.  Not sure there is data to back this up but in my opinion it's that 3rd world countries and many of the areas that are considered poor are modernizing and they all want electronic things.  So, the demand is greater than the supply.

Intel and various others are building new manufacturing plants. They are spending billions and it takes time to build those, I am sure! like years.

Now if or not the prices will come back down, that is a different matter.

Just my 2c ...
-JR