[Coco] What was used before EDTASM+?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 2 17:46:24 EDT 2022

A good source is the September 1983 Rainbow (on the archive). That announced the 64K Coco, The Coco 2, and OS-9.

Previous, there were some earlier assemblers (Microworks and CerComp, I think?), and some debug/monitors too. And some hand assembly, as Steve Bjork has mentioned that he did on his earliest Coco projects. Steve Hirsch did Speed Racer for Michtron by hand assembly too.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net