[Coco] CoCo2 black and gray video only -- need help!

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 22:58:47 EDT 2021

 My CoCo's routinely behave in a way similar to what you are describing when using themwith my one of newer flat screen tv's  that has an rf input and with another one of my newerflat screen tv's when using the composite input. They all work as they should when using them on older CRT tv's with both RF and composite inputs and work fine with one of my newer LG flat screen tv's.I know that some of the old components in the CoCo's might be drifting a bit but in my case I'm convinced my newer tv'sare the ones that are slightly incompatible or have less wiggle room.
have you tried using other displays?