[Coco] CoCoKeys2USB and VCC.2.1.0d.Coco.3.Emulator.setup.exe

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sun Oct 10 20:20:32 EDT 2021

Well until I get time to try to install OVCC again I cannot check any
further so I am glad I have a workaround in [ALT A] hopefully I don't
run
into a program that needs [ALT A], but If I do I will just have to make
a second keyboard map where I use something else ie. [ALT Z] for zee
work around. I don't see an email address for the author of CoCoKeys2USB
on the
GITHUB page so I don't know how to bring this issue to his attention.