[Coco] CoCoKeys2USB and VCC.2.1.0d.Coco.3.Emulator.setup.exe

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Oct 9 09:16:47 EDT 2021

No I do not think it is the keyboard mapping @ to alt because Wally
Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au who is developing OVCC says that he has
fixed the problem in OVCC so it should be fixable in VCC unfortunately I
cannot confirm this as I do not have the skills to install OVCC ( I keep
encouraging them to package it as an appimage or a flatpack but that
does
not seem to be happening anytime soon. ). Again I recommend that the VCC
developers discuss this with Mr. Zambotti and if after that they still
believe it is not a problem in VCC bring the problem to the attention of
the makers of the CoCoKeys2USB adapter.

Charlie