[Coco] XRoar 1.0 released

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 10:48:39 EST 2021

Coco3 seems to work for me on both windows and ubuntu.  Had to build with
gtk on ubuntu to get menus.  On linux if I toggle off rate limit I get
serious key repeats but if I leave it on emulation is too slow for me. I
can get  Nitros9 to boot from floppy but  EOU hard disk does not work.   I
wonder if that can be fixed outside of using drivewire.