[Coco] Replica CoCo badges for the StrongWare Pi400 case?

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 23 11:07:40 EST 2021

Allen,
Web site dated, several items not on web site.
send email to mark at cloud9tech.com  for more information on badges.
Regards,
Mark Marlette
 http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com
mark at gamecamaddict.com

    On Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 09:26:54 AM CST, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

 I just received my StringWare CoCo style case for a Raspberry Pi400. I’ve seen photos of others that have replica name badges on them. Where are these coming from? I saw a reference to Cloud-9 but did not see anything on Mark's website about them.

If the seller is here, would you drop me an email with ordering details?  thanks!
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware