[Coco] pyDriveWire Server v0.5c Saveing Data

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Nov 9 10:50:52 EST 2021

Are you using the HTTP web UI? YES
and I am running my web browser in user dw
on the same computer in the directory /4DI
, short for For Disk Images ,
which is owned by dw. But when I follow the
instructions you left, typing
/4DI/N6309L2dwPlus1.dsk in the remote file field
and clicking Insert nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong the system works fine if
I use "Choose File" but then I cannot make changes
to the N6309L2dwPlus1.dsk disk.

Charlie