[Coco] 8mb badges

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:38:00 EDT 2021

My plan is to produce 8mb case badges just like the normal case badge. I
already sell numerous badges for CoCo 1, 2 and 3. The feedback I have
received has been extremely good for my work. To signify GimeX inside, I'd
like to make a small square badge similar to the old 64kb badge of the
silver CoCo. I'll mount that little badge into a plastic holder that
matches the case for a nice factory look. Just need Ed's Ok for the little
badge

I don't have ETA as I also have to put in an order for 512k badges.

Cheers
Carlos Camacho
support at colorcomputerstore.com